Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kiddo Passports

Today, I finalized the kids' passports applications.  We plan to make a visit to the post office on Friday to apply in person.  I am sure that I'll get photos of this experience.  I got my first passport when I was 23 years old, one month before my wedding.  My kids are getting theirs at the age of 11, 10, 7 and 5.  They're extremely excited and can't wait to get them stamped.

Also, the girls received an order for 10 Warrior Necklaces from a very generous donor!

Yesterday, I added the "How You Can Help" link on the right side of this blog. Another way that you can help is to donate your Delta Skymiles to me.  Since we will most likely fly Delta Airlines for our three trips, I'll greatly need to increase the number of Skymiles in my account.  I will pay the transfer fees for those that would be willing to donate miles.  Please email me, and I'll provide you with my account info.  Click here for more information on how you can transfer miles to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment