Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Goals

Last night was fun.  We let the kids stay up and see the Atlanta Peach Drop.  This was a first for them.  Rather than sending them to bed only for them to get woken up at midnight when the fireworks went off, we let them experience it first hand.  Needless to say, they were still up at 8 AM the next morning.

So here are my goals for this New Year...




1.  Travel.  I know that some business travel will be inevitable, however, I will set a goal to limit it as much as possible.  But I still have the dream to see more of the world - starting with Tortola in February.  Kristie and I will get a belated anniversary getaway for a few days.  Snorkeling, swimming - I can't wait.

2.  Read thirty-five books and track them at Malachi-Books.

3.  Complete our domestic adoption.  We still need to complete our home-study.  Currently, it's completely out of our hands - waiting on our agency.

4.  Pay off our house.  Currently at 23.2% Loan-to-Value.  We are going to see that drop to Zero, and own our home outright by January, 2017!

5.  Begin steps to writing our adoption experience.  I have dreamed for a long time of writing a book. Also, I've been wanting to get our Latvian adoption experience out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment