Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Anticipation

Tonight I sit in a hotel room many many states away, missing my family.  I'm also missing my son that's in Europe.  It's been five months since we had to say "see you later" at the Atlanta airport.  I am encouraged, however, that we could literally hear any hour now from the Lat^ian Ministry.  I am checking my email constantly!  We know of others families getting their referrals this week and last week.  I am anxious to travel.  But, I have to be mindful of those that have waited much longer than we have.  Many times, families wait years to bring their adopted children home.

Please pray for the Wright family (Lawrenceville, GA) and the Bischoff family (Tyler, TX) who are in Lat^ia for the next two weeks getting their children.

1 comment:

  1. We will moste definitely be praying for yours and these other families.

    ReplyDelete