Thursday, February 28, 2013

Necklaces for Warrior

Rebekah and Rachel are my future entrepreneurs. Take a look at these necklaces they are making. For a minimum donation of $5 (plus $1 for shipping) towards Warrior's adoption fund, they will mail you one necklace of your choice anywhere inside of the United States.  In the next couple of days, I'll be creating a page linked to this blog where you will be able to place an order for your a necklace (or necklaces) of your choice.  I'll have pictures of samples that they've made so far.  For the past few days, they have been advertising their necklaces by simply wearing them around.  So far, they've had six orders!

Until I can get a page up and running, you can email me for your orders.  On a different note, I found this image to the right today.  I think it describes our Sarah perfectly.  I think she must be a Latvi@n!

No comments:

Post a Comment