Friday, February 15, 2013

The Drop Box

Check out this film trailer...


This week was a tough week.  It started on Sunday with Kristie majorly getting the flu.  You might ask, "How does one majorly get the flu?".  Let me tell you, this flu knocked her off of her feet!  It all started on Sunday morning before church.  She was the last one up and said she didn't feel right.  We all went to church anyway.  During the service, she started getting really cold and knew something was up.  When we got home, she went straight to bed and pretty much didn't get out of the bed until Tuesday (except for me to take her to the doctor on Monday).  I ended up working from home Monday so I could help take care of her.

Unfortunately, I had to travel for work Wednesday and Thursday.  By Thursday afternoon, Kristie was mostly vertical again.

Today, Rebekah participated in the Coweta Fayette Homeschool Literary Fair.  This is a great opportunity for kids to write and make a display about a good book that they have read.  I was able to go over there around lunchtime and spend some time with her.   I was a proud papa even though it was obvious that some other kids had had some major help from their parents on their literary boards.

Sarah asked, "When am I getting a Chinese sister?".   Let's get the Lat^ian boy home first!

Also today, we received the email address of the orphanage director!  She said it was ok to contact her, and that she's looking forward to hearing from Warrior's American family.  I am going to try and write her this weekend to see how he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment